Wednesday Morning Women’s Bible Study
Faith and Fire: ELIJAH by Priscilla Shirer. Join us for a fresh look at Elijah and the difficult choices of obedience that kept him anchored, sharpened his faith, broadened his impact, and invited heaven’s fire to fall. The Wednesday Women’s Bible Study starts September 7, 2022 (with an introduction, when books will be passed out,) and meets 10:30am to noon in Room 105. Our lead learner is Helen Patrick. Please call/text/email your reservation for a new book to Helen by Sunday, August 21. The cost will be $17 at the most. We will shop for the best price! If you prefer, buy an e-book or used book on your own.
Wednesday Night Meals and Growth Groups
Wednesday night meals and growth groups for all ages resume Wednesday, September 7, 2022. Meals will be served at 5:30pm and will be followed by bible study at 6:30pm. Cost for the meal is $4 for adults and youth and $2 for children. The maximum charge for families is $14.
The following are bible study options:
- Get Out of Your Head, a Bible study of Philippians, Women’s Group led by Emily Sevits
- History of The Bible, Men’s Group led by Chuck Bruny & Howard Rennecker
- You are What You Love, by James K A Smith, Mixed Study Group led by Pastor Kathleen
- John Wesley’s “Three Simple Rules” Mixed Study Group led by Pastor Tom
- Youth and Children’s Groups offered as well
- Nursery is staffed for infants and preschoolers
Plan on joining us for the meal and a study group!