Georgetown First Re-opening June 6, 2021
- 2 in-person worship services on Sunday: 8:30am and 11:00am in the Sanctuary. Each service is approximately 45-60 minutes long.
- Bulletins as well as Hymnals and Bibles in the pews.
- Nursery care.
- Kid’s Own Worship (KOW) at 11am is an interactive worship experience for children from 3 y/o through 5th grade (rising 6th graders). All children will start out in the sanctuary and then be dismissed as a group to the gym for KOW. After the service, their respective adults should pick them up in the gym. Kids can expect a time of praise and worship, group lead lesson and then hands on activities. Kids kindergarten and up to remain masked as well as our teachers per CDC recommendations.
- Sunday school for both adults and children at 9:45am.
- The 11am Sanctuary service will be live-streamhttps://www.georgetownfirst.com/2021/04/26/instructions-for-on-line-worship/ed on Facebook and uploaded to YouTube for those not able to attend.
We follow these COVID-19 guidelines, effective May 16, 2021.
The office is open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00am-noon and 1pm-4:00pm. Because the COVID-19 case numbers in Scott County have been in a steady decline, we are relaxing our strong recommendation regarding masks inside the church building. If you wish to continue to wear a mask, please feel free to do so. We will continue to require masks for all those who are working with our children.
Instructions for On-Line Worship
We will broadcast live on Facebook at 11am. A recording of this service will be posted on YouTube by 1:00pm.
You may access our online worship services at this address: https://www.facebook.com/GeorgetownFirst/live/ or from our YouTube channel after 1:00pm Sunday at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUuS2qpUQv4TmS1a9jYDDag.