Wednesday Morning Women’s Bible Study
Sermon on the Mount written by Jen Wilkins. The study will be nine weeks starting January 11, in Room 105, 10:30 – 12: 00. This study will help us understand what it means to be a citizen of the kingdom of Heaven, according to Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. All women are welcome. Please let Helen Patrick know if you are coming so we have enough study guides. Each lesson begins with a DVD, then into group discussion. Books will be distributed in the first class..
Wednesday Night Meals and Growth Groups
Wednesday night meals and growth groups for all ages resume Wednesday, January 11, 2023. Meals will be served at 5:30pm and will be followed by bible study at 6:30pm. Cost for the meal is $4 for adults and youth and $2 for children. The maximum charge for families is $14.
The following are bible study options ( more details are here ):
- Matchless: The Life and Love of Jesus written by Angie Smith Women’s Group led by Emily Sevits
- History of The Bible, Men’s Group led by Chuck Bruny & Howard Rennecker
- The Call to Holiness by Dr. Timothy Tennent, Mixed Study Group led by Pastor Kathleen
- See the Good: Finding Grace, Gratitude, and Optimism in Every Day by Zach Windahl, Mixed Study Group led by Blondie Crabtree
- Kids For Christ will be led by Kristina Skibo and Erin Clouse
- Youth will be led by Pastor Marcus in a time of fellowship with a weekly devotional and a game
- Nursery is staffed for infants and preschoolers
Plan on joining us for the meal and a study group!