Christian Journey Groups are communities of 8 -14 adults who meet regularly for 90+ minutes to support one another in their Christian journey. Together, they
- Love the Lord – worship God through reflection, prayer, Scripture & stewardship
(Psalm 147:11, 1 Peter 2:9);
- Love the Lord’s Family – fellowship with one another (Ephesians 2:19-22);
- Love Learning – disciple one another through searching Scripture and other Christian literature (2 Timothy 3:16-18);
- Love Those in Need – minister to one another, their community and the world as needs are laid upon their hearts (1 Peter 4:10-12); and
- Love Those Who Are Searching – share their faith with others (Matthew 28:19-20, John 17:18, 2 Corinthians 5:20)
There will be several groups around Scott County meeting at different times during the week to accommodate everyone’s schedule. Christian Journey Groups are intended for everyone who desires a closer relationship with God. For more information, contact the church office at 502-863-0173 or email Rich Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.